Sat, Sep 09|
Sherman Town Beach, end of Sawmill Rd
Live at the Lake
Come ready to dance and party through the night!
Time & Location
Sep 09, 2023, 7:00 PM
Sherman Town Beach, end of Sawmill Rd, Sherman Town Beach, Sherman, CT 06784, USA
About the event
1973! That's when the average cost of a new home was $32,500. You could buy a new car for $3,200 and pay $0.40 for a gallon of gas. Milk was $1.31 a gallon and you could mail a first-class letter for $0.08.
Amazing what changes 50 years bring. But - the great music is still with us.
Come join us for a trip down the 1973 memory lane as we play the greatest hits.
Bring your own blanket or chairs and refreshments and beverages. Wear your dancin' shoes.
Doors open at 6:30 pm.
Billboard's Top Rock and Roll Hits of 1973
- Elton John–Crocodile Rock
- Jim Croce–Bad, Bad Leroy Brown
- Gladys Knight & The Pips–Midnight Train To Georgia
- Stories–Brother Louie
- The Edgar Winter Group–Frankenstein
- Billy Preston–Will It Go Round In Circles
- Elton John–Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Marvin Gaye–Let's Get In On
- The Allman Brothers Band–Ramblin Man
- The O'Jays–Love Train
General Admission$25.00+$0.63 service feeSale ended
Make an Additional DonationPay what you wantSale ended